To view THG Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Enjoy a tropical wellness break in magical Mauritius
Mauritius is the perfect white-sand beach and sparkling, turquoise-sea paradise that dreams are made of. Its stunning mountainous landscape bursts dramatically out of the Indian Ocean just off the east coast of Africa and there's a diverse culture to discover, as well as delicious, Creole-spiced food to enjoy.
On this fantastic-value seven-night wellness break, exclusively for Runner's World readers, you'll stay at the wonderful five-star Residence Mauritius on the east coast. There's a mile-long beach of immaculate white sand, fringed by the hotel's gardens, as well as a dramatic pool area. It's an idyllic place to relax, unwind and simply enjoy the sunshine.
Plus we've included eight wellness activities in The Sanctuary, the hotel's Zen-like spa and fitness complex. These include a one-hour Pilates class, personal-training session, aqua gym workout, meditation and yoga - which you can choose to have as a one-on-one session or as part of a class. You'll also enjoy a 45-minute serenity walk and two stretching classes.
This incredible price - up to 50 per cent off the RRP - is available for selected dates between October 20 and March 31 this year if you book by May 31.
- Return British Airways flights from London Gatwick to Mauritius
- Seven-nights' half-board stay at the Residence Mauritius, in a Colonial Garden View Room
Wellness package includes:
- One hour of Pilates with a personal trainer
- Group serenity walk Group stretching session
- One-hour group yoga Group meditation session
- One-hour personal- training session Group aqua gym session
- Complimentary 45-minute back massage per person
- Private transfers
Upgrades available at a supplement:
- Premium Economy or Business Class flights
- Colonial Ocean View or Room
- 10 or 14 night durations
- All-inclusive upgrade available from £89pp per night
- Further wellness treatments and packages also available at the hotel